Thursday, January 17, 2008

Family Feud

Duration: 10:04 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-05 11:52:20
User: pajamadude15
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

pajamadude15  video  family  feud  dumb  answers  

Description:

I talk as the show is progressing and make fun of peoples' idiotic answers. Oh, and I won't tell you when, but somewhere in the video is a surprise. No, I'm not just saying that to get you to watch it, but it does make you wonder doesn't it? HAHA! If you think I'm trying to trick you, then don't watch. Ignorance is bliss right? What if knowing could make your life even more blissful? NOTE: I found out the taco bell deal today is a hoax, or so I was told by the lady cashier with a stash.

Comments

FoxieJen06 ::: Favorites  2007-06-07 12:16:40

Fair enough. :P
__________________________________________________
pajamadude15 ::: Favorites  2007-06-07 10:59:34

I do. I just never make videos when I am lol. I dont have a portable camera.
__________________________________________________
FoxieJen06 ::: Favorites  2007-06-05 22:15:30

Wow. Sweetie, you really need to get out more. Haha!! I think going on Family Feud is an awesome idea. I'm in! That would be fun. We could say we are all adopted. That might work. Think up a really hard to pronounce name like in Russian or something, just to give them a hard time. And our names could all sound alike, so to confuse them even more. I'm going to bet that free root beer float is going to be a like one scoop of ice-cream in a 5oz cup.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Neuwerk - Löörp: Der ewige Kampf xD
Bre And I
On Country Houses and Harry Potter
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams- A HUGE Appetite! VS. Chirin
new song
Superstar - Lupe Fiasco
Reubnick's 25th video!
Jon Krueger's body building #3
omazing grace
Mission Organization
karin_3
Jascha Heifetz plays Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto: 1st mov.
Nicky & Alex fan Video- Let them be Little
Svetlana Chmakova on Dance Dance Revolution
Captain Beefheart - "myhumangetsmeblues"
Joe Bonamassa concert (part one)
Molly Dancing again
Syncing Up Audio From a Digital Still Camera.
Castle Wars with redd267 and chipper76
West Side Story - Somewhere


 

No comments: