Friday, December 21, 2007

Reflections of a Retail Worker - Installment 8 *rave

Duration: 03:16 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-01 20:59:33
User: pixl8edkat
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

bitching  raving  retail  work  people  learn  alot  about  yourself  

Description:

My first *rave* about working in a retail store... had to start raving, or people would start to see me as a whiny bitchy person... of course even though I try my best to be the proud "bitch" that I am - lol... So this one, and the next, two seem to repeat - but they aren't the same thing... listen/watch this one, the next one, the 10th one, and you'll see it all come together... TRUUUUUST me Topic: Learning more about yourself

Comments

pixl8edkat ::: Favorites  2007-09-02 02:40:36

Sorry - didn't mean to scare people with it LMAO.. :p yeah we just called it "facing" and at my boyfriend's work they call it "front & face".. same diff, really. but I know they all do it! :)
__________________________________________________
pixl8edkat ::: Favorites  2007-09-02 02:38:28

Thanks. I only thought of it since it was a reference to a vid I'd filmed prior, and decided I would edit/post it before the "raves", so... it just worked out. Hehe it's one way to draw attention to other vids, tho- that is true lol :) steal away - us Audio/Video & even radio people have to learn off of and with each other, I say!
__________________________________________________
audionautix ::: Favorites  2007-09-02 00:00:23

Nice plug of another one of your videos in your vid. If You Tube can do it, why can't we? Hey I'm stealing that idea. That's freaking brilliant Kat!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

COMPARE O EDITADO E O BRUTO - Sandy & Junior
Vinheta das Frutas
ORIGINAL!!! Next Time
the Ark - It takes a fool to remain sane - Stockholm 2005
creepy
Rune 2h DM - Slifs -vs- Tiago192
#518 Convenience vs Convenient, Special Olympics
Seal Killer Live Mannheim Concert
Nine Inch Nails- Reptile (Live!)
VCubed at KBD (Trip 1)
Flash 3D Concept 2, CSS Spray
Elder (Brock) Johansen plays an awesome song.
lost - UK promo-v2
gex
愛を獲りもどせ!!
get me bodied
Solar
I Love This Game Commercial - Kobe Bryant (extended version)
Inter top 100 goals - 100 - Ronaldo VS Schalke (97/98)
TRIKES ARE DANGEROUS


 

No comments: