Saturday, December 22, 2007

boulevard of broken dreams

Duration: 07:48 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-12 12:52:31
User: cornelialovescaleb
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

anime  fruits  basket  zodiac  green  day  

Description:

its my second tribute to anime.not shows, just anime lyrics: I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But it's home to me and I walk alone I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk a... My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me 'Til then I walk alone Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah I'm walking down the line That divides me somewhere in my mind On the border line Of the edge and where I walk alone Read between the lines What's fucked up and everything's alright Check my vital signs To know I'm still alive and I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk a... My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me 'Til then I walk alone Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah Ah-ah, Ah-ah I walk alone I walk a... I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Where the city sleeps And I'm the only one and I walk a... My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me 'Til then I walk alone...

Comments

cornelialovescaleb ::: Favorites  2007-11-12 14:12:25

who rated my movie 1 star?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Promoting Zarbod
Me? Childish?
Blood Simple Trailer
Alicia Keys Live in Oslo: Michael Jackson`s Human Nature!
M@G!NG $!No K@ M@N 5/13
志村殿下秋之卷
Freja Beha Erichsen
Gummibären
best break dancer
+9 Shell Set
High School Musical 2 - Gotta Go My Own Way! High Quality!
caddedeyiz_5
THE DUDESONS
Jay Chou 周杰倫- Ninja 忍者
Salvatore Fasuolo ballerino di Cosenza
Hakuna Matata - Le roi lion
Yatta! Remake
Gordon Bombay - Mighty Ducks
You are my dog
My Troll Buddy


 

No comments: