Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Unemployment Blues

Duration: 01:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-18 00:02:56
User: votec23
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

"The Unemployment Blues" by the Rocking Chairs Dance Break = ABBA "Dancing Queen" Lyrics I took a walk yesterday Couldn't find a thing to do I want to party all night But can't afford no booze I got the unemployment blues The unemployment blues Banging on my bongo I've got nothing to do I'm at home all day And can't afford no shoes I got the unemployment blues The unemployment blues Wait, wait...Dance Break! I got the unemployment blues I got no money Got no honey I got the unemployment blues

Comments

hottieEvelyn ::: Favorites
smokin hot stuff petite blonde...22 yrs. Single and very bored. I drank some coronas and now I feel like getting freaky with somebody! :-X dont be shy, Katrina
07-11-01 05:55:41
__________________________________________________

No comments: