Saturday, October 20, 2007

Resident Evil Abridged (not really)

Duration: 05:31 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-03 00:27:26
User: jeffreychanffx
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Yeah I know this is *very* crappy... I have a very weak sense of humour... The only jokes I can pretty much make are RE flaws/cliches that every fan has heard a thousand times... I originally wanted to do an RE:Abridged series after LittleKuriboh did his Yugioh one (and then all these other people started making one). This was back when it was still new, I just never got around to it because I suck at stuff like this. I'm suprised that there still isn't one made (there's an RE4 abridged, but that's different) (not to mention that 'Abridge' is when you shorten it... This one is probably just as long as the real thing... =.=) This is more or less a joke video I made out of boredom... Probably not going to bother continuing it (unless it gets some good reception (not bloody likely)) I did all the voices except Jill. Although I have to use some sound filters. One of them is my real voice. Care to guess? =/ *Lifts up flame shield* (music from evilunleashed) Resident Evil / Biohazard is (c) Capcom

Comments

blehblehoi ::: Favorites
I thought it was funny. The voices were a bit eh, but I liked it.
07-09-24 18:26:35
__________________________________________________
RahNinjaBlade ::: Favorites
XD Niiiiiiice. 5'd
07-08-08 19:18:34
__________________________________________________

No comments: