Monday, October 22, 2007

Billy DOOM's TV Helmet

Duration: 00:53 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-22 03:31:29
User: BillyDOOM23
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is me describing and modeling my patented TV Helmet. The TV is the perfect means to get people's attention for sinister mind control; Look how well it has worked for the last 50-some years. I noticed how I'd just be sitting around Armchair Philosiphizing when the TV show would come back on and I'd get shushed from my chemically induced soapbox. Finally I figured out that if I wear the helmet, the dummies won't know if I'm the TV or not. The chicken wire screen functions like one of those cages at a honky tonk, protecting my grill from beer bottles when I play my songs in front of live human beings. Smash your TV. The revolution is here and it has a TV for a head. Check out my weird and political tunes @ myspace.com/spacecadet23. I go by the name of Billy and the Floating Eyeball of DOOM; Billy DOOM for short.

Comments

Keeneyville1 ::: Favorites
Yeah, that'll hold the attention of the mindless masses of TV watchers, but how about us normal people? lol! Sorry it took so long to get to this one, it's truly awesome! =)
07-10-15 19:33:16
__________________________________________________
draykonis ::: Favorites
Here is a comment. "Hi"
07-09-17 12:55:19
__________________________________________________

No comments: